Tuesday, April 8, 2014

"Incline thy ear to Me"

"Do not hide thy face from me in the day of my distress! Incline thy ear to me; answer me speedily in the day when I call!" (Psalms 102:2)

This was one of the Psalms read today at Mass. There is something very beautiful about the phrase: incline thy ear to Me. This would suggest that Our Lord often speaks softly so one must be listening carefully to hear His direction. Our Blessed Mother who is always leading us to her Son, helps us to not miss these soft calls. When we bring our children to her she helps them and also us as parents and grandparents who struggle to raise our children in faith.  Our Blessed Mother gently guides the hearts our children to not only hear the call but answer it.  

Tonight the Children's Rosary at Holy Redeemer Church in Menominee, Michigan will be meeting at 5PM CT.   Please consider joining the children in prayer.  The children always pray for those unifying prayers with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment