Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Novena to the Holy Trinity

A week from Sunday is Holy Trinity Sunday.  In honor of this Feast may we consider beginning a novena this Friday thus preparing ourselves spiritually for this Holy Feast.
The Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and Our Blessed Mother in her heavenly glory, wearing a Trinitarian habit.
Holy Trinity, I am humbled by the thought of your greatness! Your power overwhelms me. Your infinite goodness causes my heart to burst forth in songs of praise. 

God, loving Father, you are always by me when I need you. You wait patiently when I stray. You never tire of forgiving when I contradict your Holy Will. You sustain me even when I am foolish enough to think that I do not need your help. 
Holy, loving, merciful Father, I thank you for giving me your Son, Jesus, to be the Way, the Life, the Truth. 

Lord Jesus, you are the bridge and the path to the Father. When I put my hand in yours, the journey is easy and sure. You chose to become man to take upon yourself my weaknesses. You died to wash away my sins. You arose to show me that my destiny is eternal life. 

Lord, Holy Spirit, pour your love into my soul, so that I prefer your eternal designs to my own. Make me compassionate like the Father, self-sacrificing like Jesus, full of love like you. Help me when I falter. Lift me when I fall. Inspire me to do always what is expected of a disciple of Jesus. 

Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One God who alone are holy and good, I adore you. Do not permit me to worship the false idol of myself or the idols of transitory success and material riches. I thank you for the blessings you have bestowed on me in the past and I entrust myself and my dear ones entirely to your Divine Providence. 

TO YOU BE PRAISE, GLORY AND HONOR FOREVER, BLESSED TRINITY.


Two members of our children's rosary group





Consider including our Children’s rosary petition in your novena.  Many thanks.
MAY THE CHILDREN’S ROSARY, THEIR FAMILIES, THOSE ASSOCIATED WITH THE CHILDREN’S ROSARY INCLUDING OUR PRIESTS, OUR BISHOP AND OUR HOLY FATHER THE POPE BE THE EXTENDED HANDS OF OUR BLESSED MOTHER AND HER SON.  MAY WE GATHER A GREAT MANY SOULS ESPECIALLY YOUNG PEOPLE FOR THE LORD.  MAY WE EXPERIENCE RENEWAL OF FAMILY PRAYER AND SPREAD IT ACROSS THE GLOBE. IN A SPECIAL WAY WE ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO GUIDE EACH ONE OF US ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF GOD.

To become a member of the children's rosary one only has to tell the Lord in their heart of their desire to be a part of our group.  You will then be included in all the novenas being said and all of the rosaries being prayed daily. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful picture of the Holy Trinity. Do you know who painted it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is significant for a business organization to have the correct logo to speak to its business contributions and mirror its usual way of doing things expertly. Thus, it isn't astounding to procure proficient site logo administrations to verify the ideal impact for an organization. logo design service

    ReplyDelete